Saturday, September 17, 2016

F-TEN GP engine test

 I put OS15 CV RX on F-TEN. I am not familiar with OS 10C carburetor. I find standard carbu setting on internet.
 fuel tank has no pump button. pull starter will pump fuel to carbu.
 It is very hard to start engine. hand starter is not good when engine pressure is high.
I wanted to use roto system. but engine would not allow me to use roto. there is no space for starter shaft. So I ordered sullivan tiger drive roto system. that can make us use roto shaft parallel with engine head without any interference.
cross steering is very good in material and accuracy in engineering.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Do you have the user manual for a Kyosho Sports Proto GP 4WD F-Ten 31792 1/8?


    Regards,
    Juan
    jcrestrepo1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete